TG-620

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자떡상가즈아 조회 2회 작성일 2020-08-08 00:56:25 댓글 0

본문

Olympus Tough TG 620 Demo

Demostración de la Tough TG 620 bajo el agua
Chey S : could u told me what is the piano name? thanks^^
Mauro Herrera : hello pobresitas turtles are extresadas and want to escape! ! even when they will make animals suffer until then!!
Mauro Herrera : hello pobresitas turtles are extresadas and want to escape! ! even when they will make animals suffer until then!!
Mauro Herrera : hola pobresitas las tortugas estan extresadas y quieren escapar! ! hasta cuando van a hacer sufrir a los animales hasta cuando!!!!
Mauro Herrera : hola pobresitas las tortugas estan extresadas y quieren escapar! ! hasta cuando van a hacer sufrir a los animales hasta cuando!!!!
MestizoFilipino : How do you get videos off this camera an into an editor on Windows Movie Maker?? I can get it to AVI then to wmv before I can edit with the file.. but it loses a lot of quality.
uglyblokeonabike : Niice video thank you,I love the colour of that camera,what is it like to use and I like the music by the way.

Olympus TG-620 test

Olympus TG-620 test
Camila Arancibia : Amelie! :)
LIGIA EDILMA CORTES CORONADO : deseo ver un video donde me expliquen clara m ente como llego las opciones de ESCENA, NARAMICA, MASCOTAS, NIEVE... ETC...
BigTVideos : Nicely done. I really like the way you did the same transfers really getting a good understanding of how the focusing works great music inspired me to go get this camera. It's on sale right now all my other camera is dead so thank you great job

OLYMPUS Tough TG-620

Jody King : is that michael jackson?
LIGIA EDILMA CORTES CORONADO : me gusta el video, pero no tiene sonido .. quisira saber donde encuentro un tutorial en español con el paso a paso de manejo de la camara , gracias

dslindbergh : i really, but i really mean really, really like this video!

#TG-620

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,050건 6 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © handokcollet.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz